The 1st Official Update

Author: Eldrid


Hey fellow readers, I have a treat for you 2 people! Finally I got out of the house and did something worth reporting. As 1 or 2 of you might know, I did not turn up for lessons today cause I was feeling slightly sick (don't flame me, it's true). But later on, after being forced to lie in bed and snore for a couple of hours, I felt much better. Then I decided to ride my bike to Great World City for dinner and that's what I did. So follow this story:
As you can see from the picture above, it was really dark and my lights aren't working. Great thing they're so many headlamps of cars to lead the way.... Anyway, that picture above was taken about 10 minutes into the ride from Bukit Merah, where I live. Nothing out of the ordinary happened during the ride there. In fact it was so smooth, I reached Great World in 15 mintues. (A great accomplishment for somebody my size).

I got there and parked up:I was drenched in perspiration as I walked into the mall. The 1st stop was Cold Storage. I needed a beverage. [A note to people who have 'Nets', the great world cold storage allows you to pay using the card on your own... So if you fancy some alcoholic drinks... *wink wink, Cough cough*] Anyway that was what I did.
So you've guessed it, I went to the food court for dinner. In light if an upcoming CD purchase I could not afford to splurge on my meal. Hence, the fuc.. unappitizing plate of a sorry excuse for spaghetti you see before you. And yes, I bought myself a bottle of Limonya Vodka, which taste like disinfectant + blueberry juice. It sucked. On the whole, not a very good meal.
But I bought this 1992 Dave Weckl CD at "That CD Shop" for only $24.90. So stomaching that plate of spaghetti was alright. This CD 'Izzadazirockzorrs'. Featuring artises such as Randy Becker, Jeff Beal, Jay Oliver, John Patitucci, Jimmy Earl and Gary Novak. I've uploaded a song to my Imeem playlist widget at the right hand side of this blog, so you guys can check out the 1st track of this CD. Whoa, Dave Weckl is a machine!

On to the trip back. The trip back was mostly uphill, so this pic of a snail I found at the side of Great World City, is pretty much the perfect simile to describe my speed back home. I took 20 minutes! But halfway back, a kid on a "stunt bike" decided he could out ride me.... So he overtook me when I was peddling slowly but as soon as I saw his smug little face staring at me, I chased after him at full force. At a point I was so close to him, he had to swerve out of my way in order to prevent an accident.

Happy reading, and comment.
Rant Over

Good Day, Eldrid
[Edited]

 

2 Responses to “The 1st Official Update”

  1. Kexboardist

    You want to be more careful while eating that spaghetti and alcoholic drink. Detergent and dishwasher, I ask you. You could be drinking liquid nicotine and have no idea.


  2. Eldrid

    Er. lol!


Leave a Reply